[OmniOS-discuss] sed on bloody crashes when compiling cdrtools

Dan Vatca dan at syneto.net
Sat Sep 13 14:29:28 UTC 2014

Just as a quick note to whoever compiles bloody: a broken sed will also
trip the gcc48 compilation with a not so obvious error. I worked around it
for now by using tr instead. If you get this: 'use of enum ‘reg_class’
without previous declaration' and are currently running on bloody, the
you'll have to change gcc/mkconfig.sh to use tr instead of sed for the
hg_sed_expr / header_guard definitions.