[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151012 vioblk not working with ISO

Jorge Schrauwen sjorge+ml at blackdot.be
Tue Sep 30 13:32:29 UTC 2014

Hey Dan,

So I got a zone setup and all the packages installed.
Checkout illumos-omnios into /export/home/sjorge/build, copied the
closed bits to /export/home/sjorge/ws/closed.

When I run /opt/onbld/bin/nightly illumos-omnios.env I get:
/opt/onbld/bin/nightly: line 1023: dmake: not found
dmake is missing.

I seem to be missing /opt/SUNWspro though, could that be the issue?

Regards

Jorge