[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014 is now out!

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Fri Apr 3 14:39:31 UTC 2015

Does anybody know if anybody is planning on updating the list of free
packages in a repo somewhere? in r12 using the public omniti repo (r10) was
a bit tenuous. I imagine it will be even mor so with r14. it'd be nice to
reference an up to date open source repo somewhere for things like postfix,
iperf, and a bunch of other utils.