[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 and ipmitool

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Apr 3 21:02:21 UTC 2015

I thought I had in response to someone (you?) already.  Can you please check the version in the 014 repo now?  (I'm away from any computers at the moment.)

Here's the commits in OmniOS-build's master and r151014 branches respectively:

https://github.com/omniti-labs/omnios-build/commit/1212fafafc8fbac63093e77a867f397a96b79bf5

https://github.com/omniti-labs/omnios-build/commit/4c983f3abd8a3f9ffeb8261ed735bf3c5e0da2f6

When I'm near a computer again, I'll make sure this actually built. It should have.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)