[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS as web server: what good/best practices to follow?

Davide Poletto davide.poletto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:09:30 UTC 2015

Hi Doug,

I think I'm starting to understand what type of scenario could be
deployed...both paths look good to me...maybe the NGZ way, as you say, make
me feel that the configuration is a little bit cleaner than the second
solution (and not to mention the portability from machine to machine, like
exporting/importing a zpool dedicated to data).

Thanks.