[OmniOS-discuss] New OmniOS bloody update

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Apr 22 23:52:59 UTC 2015

Based on omnios-build commit 6f28911 and illumos-omnios commit fb4b19c.

I pushed the whole wad of packages out, but in actuality not much changed this time around.  Highlights include:

	- Security fixes in CURL and illumos that are out in r151014.

	- A few ZFS fixes that were also backported into r151014

	- Not visible to OmniOS users, but several upstream-from-OmniOS pushes that should, once ALL are in, allow OmniOS to build stock illumos-gate.

	- Addition of netperf (2.6.0) and iperf (3.0.11) as native OmniOS packages.  They are both 64-bit binaries, but that shouldn't be a problem.  They are also stock for now, but I reserve the right to add features (command-line IPsec comes to mind).

A "pkg update" will take care of things properly.  I've not updated install media for this bump.