[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Setting up KVM in a zone

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Mon Apr 27 07:30:35 UTC 2015

Hi, Jorge and Dominik!

I'd be very interested in adding LUN's here, as well as for the zone itself. Someone's been doing that?

I've been doing it for the zone dataset before, both as a zfs dataset(from GZ pool made from LU), and from an explicit raw device from a LU.

Now I would like to provide it also to the KVM VM in the zone.

Rgrds Johan