[OmniOS-discuss] auto_master /net not allowing root permission

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon Aug 10 13:49:31 UTC 2015

Thanks for the tips.  Right now don't have time to further trouble shoot
this. Since the manual mounting works, it is all I need to start
migrating data off of this server to the Dell NAS unit. Retiring this
old OmniOS file server.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'