[OmniOS-discuss] Anyone try the new bloody ISO on OpenStack/KVM or Linux/KVM

Alexandre Lecuyer alexandre.lecuyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:08:02 UTC 2015

Hello Dan,

I tried to install bloody on openstack.
The installer boots correctly from the ISO image
If I start a shell, I can see my target install disk, and create a zpool.
The network works fine, although I had to configure it manually

However, the installer crashes with a python exception right after the
"Welcome to OmniOS" screen.

/usr/lib/python2.6/vendor-packages/terminalui/inner_window.py, line 318, in
activate_object
raise IndexError(err_msg)

I can provide more details if that's interesting

Regards,
Alex