[OmniOS-discuss] Hung ZFS Pool

Davide Poletto davide.poletto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:02:50 UTC 2015

Hi Brian,

a side note: are you sure that your Samsung 851 drive (I think you're
referring more specifically to the Samsung PM851 SSD Drive) supports the
NVMe interface standard?

I think it doesn't...at least looking at its released interface's
specifications: it uses SATA 3 (6.0 Gbps) interface instead of the NVMe 1.1
used by "disks" like the Samsung PM/SM951, PM1725, XS/SM1715 or the
PM/SM953...just to name some.

Regards, Davide.