[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: OpenSM for OmniOS

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Dec 11 16:51:40 UTC 2015

Yeah, I’ve found that. The problem is I can’t find the source for this or the patch.

Eric pointed me at http://code.openhub.net/project?pid=&ipid=303919&fp=303919&mp&projSelected=true&filterChecked <http://code.openhub.net/project?pid=&ipid=303919&fp=303919&mp&projSelected=true&filterChecked>

I’m trying to get that to clone (it fails, sigh). It’s at least newer and maybe (hopefully) doesn’t need to be patched for Solaris/Illumos?

-brian