[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: How to configure FCoE target in OmniOS?

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Tue Dec 15 09:20:30 UTC 2015

Hi!

-----"OmniOS-discuss" <omnios-discuss-bounces at lists.omniti.com> skrev: -----
Till: <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>
Från: Stephan Budach
Sänt av: "OmniOS-discuss"
Datum: 2015-12-15 08:58
Ärende: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: How to configure FCoE target in OmniOS?

Am 15.12.15 um 06:55 schrieb Stephan Budach:
> Hi Johan,
>
> Am 14.12.15 um 23:37 schrieb Johan Kragsterman:
>> Hi!

I think that I do need the LLDP package installed, which will give me
the DCBX capabilities, I seem to be missing, but actually I can't find
any package providing that. Does anyone know, where that sucker hides
in? Or what the equivalent in OmniOS is?

Thanks,
Stephan

Now I remember that Gea(Günther Alka) @ napp-it has FCoE working on his napp-it server. He uses omnios as a base. He's on this list frequently.

Otherwise: