[OmniOS-discuss] Hung ZFS Pool

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Dec 17 19:38:59 UTC 2015

And……

  pool: zoom
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scan: none requested
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zoom          DEGRADED     0     0    25
          mirror-0    DEGRADED     0     0   150
            c4t1d0s1  DEGRADED     0     0   150  too many errors
            c5t1d0s1  DEGRADED     0     0   154  too many errors

So those patches didn’t help. :(

-brian