[OmniOS-discuss] FINALLY - OmniOS bloody is now updated. (long, please read)

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Feb 3 20:59:09 UTC 2015

> On Feb 3, 2015, at 3:56 PM, Schweiss, Chip <chip at innovates.com> wrote:
>
> Excellent!
>
> I'll put it on my current project system and get you some feedback.
>
> Of particular interest, were there any mpt_sas patches in there?

It has the latest illumos-gate versions of things as of two days ago.  Very recently (mid-January) we backported all mpt_sas stuff into 012 and 006.  So if you're updated to the latest 012, you won't have much new in mpt_sas.  ZFS, OTOH, has newness in it, and alas, not all of it is good (5531 has siblings, apparently).