[OmniOS-discuss] Installation of OmniOS on Intel NUC...

J Marc Edwards marc.edwards at siliconcloudinternational.com
Tue Feb 10 23:20:34 UTC 2015

I'm working on a desktop-like installation of OmniOS on an Intel NUC
(http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/nuc/nuc-kit-d54250wykh.html).  I
have previously installed SmartOS on this NUC with no issues.  I built the
USB image, but when I boot the NUC, I am dropped into a grub shell with no
instructions.  Any thoughts on what I should be seeing upon installation
startup for OmniOS?  I'll get more into the description of my next phase of
installation & configuration once I get OmniOS installed.

Kind regards, Marc