[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS Bloody update for Feb 18

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Feb 19 02:36:37 UTC 2015

There will be only 1-3 more updates prior to the next OmniOS stable (and for this time, this stable is also Long-Term Support) release.  If you notice anything weird about the bloody bits, please let me know ASAP.  I've heard little/no complaints about the updates to pkg(5), so either you're very happy, or not using it.  :)

This update will only be reaching the repo.

* omnios-build master branch, revision f3d6d48

* Git to 2.3.0.

* UnZIP fixes.

* OpenJDK7 up to update 76, build 31.

* Microtasking libraries (/lib/libmtsk*) are back as a distinct package
  (system/library/mtsk) now that they are not part of the (now open-source)
  Math libraries.

* illumos-omnios master branch, revision cbf73e4 (last illumos-gate merge 336069c)

* Bugfixes in PF_PACKET, SMB/CIFS, header files, NFS, and man pages.

Thanks,