[OmniOS-discuss] The ixgbe driver, Lindsay Lohan, and the Greek economy

W Verb wverb73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:31:55 UTC 2015

Thank you Joerg,

I've downloaded the package and will try it tomorrow.

The only thing I can add at this point is that upon review of my testing, I
may have performed my "pkg -u" between the initial quad-gig performance
test and installing the 10G NIC. So this may be a new problem introduced in
the latest updates.

Those of you who are running 10G and have not upgraded to the latest
kernel, etc, might want to do some additional testing before running the
update.

-Warren V