[OmniOS-discuss] pkgsrc-current OmniOS 170cea2/i386 2015-07-09 21:35

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:30:10 UTC 2015

On 19 July 2015 at 20:02, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know (again if you'd already mentioned it) the precise nature of your workaround that allow more pkgsrc to be built.  You can, of course, just express it as a pull-request to omnios-build too, if you wish.

Appologies for the late response, I've not spent any time on finding a
solution to provide a pull request.
The temporary workaround that I made to my system, just to get over
the hurdle with gettext was to add the GCC lib directory to the ld
search path.

on r151014:

$ crle

Configuration file [version 4]: /var/ld/ld.config
  Platform:     32-bit LSB 80386
  Default Library Path (ELF):   /lib:/usr/lib:/opt/gcc-4.8.1/lib
  Trusted Directories (ELF):    /lib/secure:/usr/lib/secure  (system default)

Command line:
  crle -c /var/ld/ld.config -l /lib:/usr/lib:/opt/gcc-4.8.1/lib