[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: RE: RE: Re: QLE2652 I/O Disconnect. Heat Sinks?

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Thu Mar 5 20:12:06 UTC 2015

-----Rune Tipsmark <rt at steait.net> skrev: -----
Till: 'Johan Kragsterman' <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se>
Från: Rune Tipsmark <rt at steait.net>
Datum: 2015-03-05 20:44
Kopia: 'Nate Smith' <nsmith at careyweb.com>, "omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com" <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>
Ärende: RE: RE: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] QLE2652 I/O Disconnect. Heat Sinks?

They are qLogic qmh2562 across the board... just figured the emlxs.conf had something to say since I had to edit it to get comstar into target mode.
Br,
Rune

COMSTAR is target only, so you don't get COMSTAR into target mode, you get the HBA into target mode with a target driver, to give COMSTAR an interface to work with. If you are using qmh2562, you need the qlt driver, which I suppose you already use. emlx is the driver for Emulex  HBA's, and is of no use when you're using qlogic HBA's.

Rgrds Johan