[OmniOS-discuss] lsi sas 9211-8i it efi firmware 20.00.02.00

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at JVM.DE
Tue Mar 10 10:48:39 UTC 2015

Am 09.03.15 um 15:47 schrieb Dan McDonald:
>> On Mar 9, 2015, at 10:23 AM, Eric Sproul <eric.sproul at circonus.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Brogyányi József <brogyi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Has anyone tested this firmware? Is it free from this error message "Parity
>>> Error on path"?
>>> Thanks any information.
>> P20 firmware is known to be toxic; just google for "lsi p20 firmware"
>> for the carnage.
>>
>> P19 and below are fine, as far as I know.
> I've not heard good things about 19.  I HAVE heard that 18 is the best level of FW to run for right now.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan
Is there a known good way to flash a LSI back to P18 if it already came
with P19? I happen to have two new LSIs running P19.
Afaik, the readme explicitly warns about flashing back the fw…

Cheers,
budy