[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS: zpool import dumps core

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at JVM.DE
Fri Mar 20 09:51:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

OmniOS: SunOS nfsvmpool05 5.11 omnios-10b9c79 i86pc i386 i86pc (0.151012)

when trying to run zpool import, the command yields this output:

Assertion failed: rn->rn_nozpool == B_FALSE, file
../common/libzfs_import.c, line 1080, function zpool_open_func
Abort (core dumped)

I don't think that this is related to the actual zpool I created, since
running zpool import in general makes this happen.
This is new install that I created yesterday by first installing 006 and
then updating via 008/010 to 012.

Any ideas, what could have caused that?

Thanks,
stephan