[OmniOS-discuss] Final bloody release for 151013

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Sun Mar 29 18:51:45 UTC 2015

I've pushed a whole wad out except for pkg(5), so expect a large update.

This is the contents of r151014, except any fixes for what I find in testing prior to its release, and one or two policy changes for signed packages in 014 itself.

- omnios-build master commit 1212faf

- Fix to ipmitool (thanks Andy!)

- Reduction in "pkg verify" noise (thanks Ben!)

- Fix to "omnios-userland" for libpcap's update

- Timezone database to 2015a

- OpenSSL to 1.0.2a

- sudo's Timezone (TZ environment variable) checking backported.

- zsh to 5.0.7

- PCI.IDs now are pulled from illumos-omnios, instead of we having two copies

- libffi to 3.2.1, with better build infrastructure.

- illumos-omnios master branch commit 45f3064, merged will illumos-gate 4e90188

- SMBIOS up to 2.8

- Several mr_sas fixes for modern LSI MegaRAID boards, including better raw-disk support for boards that support it.

- NFS lock manager now won't fail in startup when statd leaves entries behind (illumos #4518 - read its analysis, please)

- Disassembly support for Intel BMI1, BMI2, AVX2, and FMA instructions.

This is the last r151013 bloody release.  The next time there is a bloody release, there will be new ISOs, new Kayaks, and a new revision:  r151015.

Thanks!