[OmniOS-discuss] What repos do people use to build a *AMP server?

Saso Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:48:26 UTC 2015

I've decided to try and update my r151006 box to something newer, seeing
as r151014 just came out and it's supposed to be LTS. Trouble is, I'm
trying to build a *AMP box and I can't find any prebuilt packages for it
in any of these repos:
http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Packaging
What do you guys use for getting pre-built software? Do all people here
just roll their own?

Also, allow me to say, I *hate* consolidations and the way they lock
accessible package versions. Where are the days when OSes used to be
backwards-compatible?

Cheers,
--
Saso