[OmniOS-discuss] Can't update bloody

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon May 18 20:54:43 UTC 2015

Hi Dan!

> I'll be updating the whole wad of bloody later this week.  Can y'all
> wait a couple of days?  I want to include some illumos updates that
> I'm about to push this afternoon.

So after that push, everything was fine with the bloody repo.
However, it seems that the original problem Chavdar and myself
were seeing has reappeared today:

  # /usr/bin/pkgrecv -s http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/bloody/ -d /pkg/omnios-151015 '*'
  Processing packages for publisher omnios ...
  Retrieving and evaluating 3057 package(s)...
  Download Manifests (1634/3057) |pkgrecv: http protocol error: code: 404 reason: Not Found

Is it just me?

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"