[OmniOS-discuss] disk failure causing reboot?

Rune Tipsmark rt at steait.net
Tue May 19 09:19:17 UTC 2015

Same issue here around two months ago when a L2arc device failed… failmode was default and the device was actually an mSata SSD mounted in a PCI-E mSata card:

http://www.addonics.com/products/ad4mspx2.php  and the disk was one of four of these http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/memory-storage/MZ-MTE1T0BW

Can these reboots be avoided in any way?

Br,
Rune