[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody // mailwrapper & mta mediator

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Nov 4 00:31:32 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

Last year you relaxed a dependency in the mailwrapper manifest so that
sendmail wasn't a mandatory package in OmniOS. However, I notice that
a sendmail dependency has now appeared in entire - sometime between me
testing an upgrade with bloody a couple of weeks ago and r151016 appearing.
(I can't check the history as I'm getting timeouts accessing the
 repository at the moment).

Any chance this new dependency could be similarly weakened or backed-out?
IIRC, there were a few other people who wanted to be able to remove
the sendmail MTA entirely.

Thanks,

Andy