[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151016 is now out!

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Thu Nov 5 01:18:15 UTC 2015

Bob,

So far I've been happy with pkgsrc binaries created by Joyent.  I've
only had one issue with the qmail package and had to build it myself,
other than that I haven't had an issue.  I've also discovered a bug in
checkpasswd-pam where they missed a Solaris vs Linux/BSD pam difference
and reported it.

Gary