[OmniOS-discuss] zdb -h bug?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Tue Oct 6 20:54:26 UTC 2015

I noticed a review request for "6290 zdb -h overflows stack" fly by on the
ZFS development list, I haven't confirmed it, but I think this is the bug we
were running into that was causing zdb -h to dump core. It's a pretty
trivial change; Dan, any chance you might be able to backport it to LTS at
some point?

Thanks.