[OmniOS-discuss] Two panics now while writing eager zeros to zvols

wuffers moo at wuffers.net
Sat Oct 10 07:18:49 UTC 2015

Is this the same bug I ran into in March?

http://lists.omniti.com/pipermail/omnios-discuss/2015-March/004540.html

I'm running a newer stmf_sbd that Dan made which solved my issue. It had
something to do with the WRITE_SAME VAAI primitive, but I'm also running
with COMSTAR.

Dan was pretty busy preparing for R151014 at the time, so he hasn't had a
chance to upstream it back.