[OmniOS-discuss] Maildir: ACLs/Unix perms: unlink(...) failed: Permission denied

Olaf Marzocchi lists at marzocchi.net
Sat Oct 10 17:45:52 UTC 2015

Since I was not able to see the "Trash" even in that dialog, I created
one called "__Cestino" (that's trash in Italian, plus the underscores to
be sure it appeared on top) and now, after some hours I left it alone,
it looks like it is recognised as "official" trash, with the special
icon and the... renaming disabled.

Anyway, I don't know what actually solved the problem, but thanks.

Olaf