[OmniOS-discuss] subversion intentionally compiled without http(s) support?

Keith Paskett keith at paskett.org
Wed Oct 14 04:07:04 UTC 2015

After installing the following subversion package, I get an error accessing any subversion repository via http(s) protocols:

PACKAGE                                                    PUBLISHER
pkg:/omniti/developer/versioning/subversion at 1.9.2-0.151014 ms.omniti.com

The error I get is  svn: E170000: Unrecognized URL scheme for ‘https://…'

Online search suggests that it was compiled without the —with-ssl and/or —with-neon switches.

Subversion worked fine on a r151014 system I set up a couple of months ago.

Keith Paskett
KLP-Systems