[OmniOS-discuss] oracle vm server in kvm enabled zone

pieter van puymbroeck pietervanpuymbroeck at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:52:56 UTC 2016

Isn't it supported in omnios?

It is supported in different linux flavours, but I don't like to go on that way.

I read on the omniti website that kvm is one of the key-features, so nesting was something which I'd expected to be there. Don't get me wrong, the not nested kvm is working perfectly (and fast!).

Is there an estimated timeline in which it should be supported or a place to launch enhancement requests?