[OmniOS-discuss] how to destroy an old zpool belong to another system

陈 锐 ioiioi at live.cn
Sat Jul 30 05:14:15 UTC 2016

hello, I am a newbie on zfs. I have a nas installed solaris 11.2, the zpool version was upgrade to 31. couple days ago, I reinstalled the nas with omnios(I didn't zpool destroy or zpool export before reinstallation, just overwrite the system drive), and I would like to destroy the zpool on solaris11 and re-create a new one. but there is a problem, here we go

root at storage1:/dev# zpool import
   pool: tank
     id: 2217486955835333869
  state: FAULTED
 status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
 action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
        The pool may be active on another system, but can be imported using
        the '-f' flag.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
 config:

        tank                    FAULTED  corrupted data
          raidz1-0              DEGRADED
            /dev/label/wd160_1  UNAVAIL  cannot open
            c1t9d0p0            ONLINE
root at storage1:/dev# zpool status
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
  scan: resilvered 13.9G in 0h4m with 0 errors on Thu Jul 28 15:12:10 2016
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool         ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t9d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t8d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

I can not destory the old pool: tank, how to fix it?
there is another question: does c1t9d0p0 belong to the old tank pool?but it is belong to rpool now, what happen to it?