[OmniOS-discuss] io-lx-public update

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Jun 8 05:28:09 UTC 2016

I've pushed back a bunch of bits to the public repo:

	https://github.com/danmcd/io-lx-public/

Mostly build and global-zone stability.  I'm now back where I was with try#2.  (You'll see a branch labelled "io-lx-try3", but that was a placeholder...)  There are a couple of lint fixes I could probably push over to Joyent if they wanted them.  I think I'll wait until I tackle more and catchup again with Joyent.

It boots global-only, but ipkg & lipkg zones are still not running yet.  I'm sure I mismerged zoneadmd and friends.

FYI,