[OmniOS-discuss] Error attempting to switch to OpenSSH on r151014 or r151018

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon Jun 13 19:37:03 UTC 2016

Dan McDonald writes:
> I think our IPS repos need a batch of "pkgrepo refresh" runs.

Aaaah, good clue!  I have a local copy of the 151016 repo. After a
"pkgrepo refresh" on the repo server and a "pkg refresh --full" on
the 151016 client, everything is well again, and "pkg search" works
just fine.  Thanks Dan!

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"