[OmniOS-discuss] SECURITY AND FEATURE UPDATES for OmniOS LTS, Stable, and old-Stable

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Sat Jun 18 11:39:45 UTC 2016

Finally got around to trying this again.  Unfortunately, it froze before
anything was written to the logs.  The console displayed this before
hanging:

SunOS Release 5.11 Version omnios-r151818-95eaa7e 64-bit
Copyright (c) 1983, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = f48, size = 2
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = 100, size = 4
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = f48, size = 2
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = 100, size = 4
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = f48, size = 2
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = 100, size = 4
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = f48, size = 2
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = 100, size = 4
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = 100, size = 4
WARNING: illegal PCI request: offset = 100, size = 4

That's all I've got.  I'd like to upgrade but I'm not sure where to go
from here.

Gary