[OmniOS-discuss] Experimental LX repo available for play

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Jun 21 04:59:57 UTC 2016

It doesn't do LX yet, but its lipkg and ipkg pass smoke tests, and you can see the very larval "lx_install" program by configuring an LX zone with zonecfg(1M), and attempting an installation (which doesn't work yet) with zoneadm(1M).

Here's the repo:

	http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/LX/

The idea is it will be close to the bloody repo, but instead of illumos-omnios:master and omnios-build:master, it will be the LX for OmniOS gates: io-lx-public and ob-lx-public, seen here:

	http://github.com/danmcd/

As I continue, I hope to put progress in LX up on that repo.

Thanks,