[OmniOS-discuss] S10 and SN1 zones have updates

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Nov 21 16:08:17 UTC 2016

There is at least ONE person using S10 zones in the audience with r151020, because they broke thanks to some LX churn.

I've updated the brand/s10 and brand/sn1 packages for those who use them (brand/sn1 is a sample brand, so I doubt that one, but S10 zones are apparently still used).

Thanks to Илья for finding this, and testing the fix.  The packages are now available for "pkg update" if you have them.  If you don't, it's a NOP.