[OmniOS-discuss] LX zone - installation error

Ludovic Orban lorban at bitronix.be
Wed Nov 23 11:47:54 UTC 2016

That was the exact cause of my problem, thanks for your help!

Now maybe that should be documented on the LXZones wiki page (I
checked, and it doesn't speak about having to create a filesystem) and
maybe the zoneadm command could report a more useful error message?

Anyway, problem solved!

Thanks again,
Ludovic