[OmniOS-discuss] omnios LTS hpaculi / hpssascli p410i support

Dale Ghent daleg at omniti.com
Wed Oct 5 15:10:54 UTC 2016

> On Oct 5, 2016, at 9:50 AM, ludo zor <ghestin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello
> I migrating a dl370g6 solaris 10 , hpacucli 9.0-24.0 ( for monitoring raid ) to the last omnios lts .
> When a I try all version of hpacucli or hpssascli on it , i always have the same message , "controller not found" .
> Can you help me ?

You are using binaries and utilities made for Solaris 10 on OmniOS. There is no guarantee of compatibility, as these are two very different OSes that have grown apart over the years. It is possible that, while your binaries do execute on OmniOS, your hpacucli is looking for and trying to use a facility that has since changed or disappeared.

/dale