[OmniOS-discuss] upgrade from r151008

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Oct 5 20:11:48 UTC 2016

Wow!  We stopped supporting 008 a long time ago.

Follow the upgrade directions on the wiki for 014 (involves a publisher change AND a package policy change) and you should be in good shape.

Should be little difference between 018 and 014 with respect to a jump from 018.  For both, make sure you've changed the OmniOS publisher policy to require signatures.  It should all be on the upgrade pages.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)