[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: stmf trouble, crash and dump

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Thu Oct 6 16:14:13 UTC 2016

Hi!

Thanks, Eric, I check it out...

-----Eric Sproul <eric.sproul at circonus.com> skrev: -----
Till: Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se>
Från: Eric Sproul <eric.sproul at circonus.com>
Datum: 2016-10-06 18:07
Kopia: omnios-discuss <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>
Ärende: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] Ang: stmf trouble, crash and dump

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Johan Kragsterman
<johan.kragsterman at capvert.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Reponding my own mail instead of Dan's, because he didn't have history included. See further down the mdb output. It is obvious that the pool hang, but not why...

As it happens, I just wrote a blog post about how to drill down on
this type of crash and determine if it's a single disk or multiple
that had I/O hangs: http://www.circonus.com/crash-dump-necromancy/

I'm happy to answer questions about that method, if needed.
Eric