[OmniOS-discuss] Bug 6569 r151020

Dale Ghent daleg at omniti.com
Sat Apr 1 15:48:37 UTC 2017

This isn't make it in to 020. It will be in the 022, the next LTS. We plan to make an announcement on that soon regarding its availability.

BTW, if you're curious if a specific commit is present in a particular branch in git, you can clone the repo and make sure the branches you're interested in are activated, and run the command:

git branch --contains <commit hash>

and it will tell you which branch(es) that commit is in.

/dale