[OmniOS-discuss] network configuration script

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Mon Apr 3 20:56:08 UTC 2017

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:41:15 -0400
Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> One thing about this, and I need to try it of course, is whether or not this could be modified to scribble commands into /mnt/.initialboot as a bonus feature of the new Kayak interactive install?  Say under a "post-install extras" sub-menu or something.

Updated to support command line input as well.
(http://git.datanom.net/netconf.git/)
commit f5cdd6555a5e6d81fa8981ab39b5e918a5a0b58b

Btw. What do you exactly mean by 'modified to scribble commands
into /mnt/.initialboot' ?

If I have a clue I could easily add what is needed.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
When all else fails, read the instructions.