[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS User Survey

Thomas Wagner tom-omnios-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Wed Apr 5 17:24:47 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

I would prefer to see a more detailed question about extra-packages-repo

My believe is, that a well maintained repo of ready-to-use extra
packages makes the Solarish OS-distros attractive to users.

So if users could write a litte which software stacks they need badly,
that would be cool.

Regards,
Thomas