[OmniOS-discuss] Happy New Year, and Python2.7

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:31:01 UTC 2017

Hello Everybody

Regarding python2.7. Where can I get it from to install in stable r151014 ?
I need it for django to work as it requires python2.7 or later...
As i cannot find it in default publisher the only things comes to my mind
is OpenCSW or complie it from scratch(i would like to avoid that to be
honest...)
Do you have any better source for installing python2.7 or even better
python3 ?

Cheers,
Krzysztof Grzempa