[OmniOS-discuss] zdb doesn't find a pool

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Sun Apr 16 02:31:25 UTC 2017

That woz was the result of zpool split is news to me (or I missed it, in which case I apologize).

I wonder if a toy test with files ala the zfs test suite can reproduce this?

- create 3-way mirror
- zdb
- split one disk
- zdb original and split-created pool

Adding illumos zfs list.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)