[OmniOS-discuss] RSF-1 and Zones

Michael Talbott mtalbott at lji.org
Tue Apr 18 20:35:52 UTC 2017

Anyone out there use RSF-1 ( http://www.high-availability.com <http://www.high-availability.com/> ) for ZFS HA and have some good scripts (or best practices) for handling failing over the zones along with the storage pools?

Since I started using some zones on my storage nodes, it occured to me that if a failover were to happen it'll probably hang since the zones would be in-use and there's no scripts currently in place to stop them, export the config, import the config, and start them up on the other node.

Before I go and write my own implementation I figured I'd see if anyone else has a good solution already written.

Thanks,

Michael