[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody web/curl update.

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Thu Apr 20 10:34:50 UTC 2017

My OmniOS Bloody box says that there is a web/curl update available but
won't install it (says no updates available). Any ideas? I'm running the
debug kernel in case it's relevant.

Thanks!

omni# pkg refresh
omni# pkg list -u
NAME (PUBLISHER)                                  VERSION              IFO
web/curl                                          7.53.0-0.151021      i--
omni# pkg update
No updates available for this image.
zsh: exit 4     pkg update
omni# pkg update -nv
No updates available for this image.
zsh: exit 4     pkg update -nv

omni# pkg variant
VARIANT                                                        VALUE
arch                                                           i386
debug.illumos                                                  true
opensolaris.zone                                               global

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123