[OmniOS-discuss] Interesting Nessus Scan Result

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Thu Apr 20 15:11:34 UTC 2017

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017, Software Information wrote:

; Thanks for replying. I used the advanced scan (please see screenshot below)
;  and just to note also, this showed up after I updated Nessus to version
; 6.10.4 yesterday and ran the scan again.

I'm running 6.10.5 here, not sure when that was released. I'll try another
scan with the default advanced settings and see if I can replicate what
you're seeing.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123